It’s absolutely soul-breaking when you see your “replacement” get everything the narc promised you but never followed through with. Throughout your relationship, you did everything in your power to work through the bumps, constantly forgave their shoddy behavior, gave them all the love and understanding you could possibly give another person… believing in your heart that […]Continue Reading
Answers to Your Q's
- Should I Warn the New Victim?
- Ex-Narc Wasn’t Violent. S/he Preferred to Take Time Apart to Cool Off. Aren’t Narcs Usually Violent?
- Ex-Narc Was Active in Their Church and Charitable Causes. So S/He Must Be Able to Care About Other People?
- The Narc Was So Attentive and Generous. Seeing Me Happy Made Them Happy. Maybe They Truly Cared About Me?
- Ex-Narc Was Concerned About My Well-Being and Worked On Resolving Problems. Doesn’t That Mean They Cared About Our Relationship?
- The Ex Looks So Happy in the New Relationship. Maybe the Narc Change for the Better?
- There Was a Very Real Connection Between Us. It Couldn’t Have Been an Illusion!
It’s mind-boggling, to say the least. I was so sure the narc was “with me” 100%, but he clearly wasn’t. Breakups between two healthy people usually have a “recovery” period regardless of how the split took place. However, narcs are not capable of emotionally bonding like we do… so there was nothing for them to […]Continue Reading