Divorce and Breakup Recovery…
Ending a serious relationship is one of the most painful and confusing experiences a person can go through. You are left walking around with a gaping hole in your heart and a head full of obsessions. This loss can even feel like death itself. You desperately want to move on, you are unable to simply “turn off” the feelings just because the relationship is over – even if the decision was yours.
Does This Sound Familiar?
- You can’t stop thinking about your ex
- Regardless of how badly you were treated, you recall only the “good times”
- You try to find excuses to contact them even if you know you shouldn’t
- You have difficulty setting boundaries with your ex
- Your family and friends constantly insist you should just “let it go” and you feel like there’s something wrong with you because you can’t
- You have friends in common and afraid to socialize
- You have children together and have difficulty making healthy decisions
- Your self esteem has been shattered
- Your ex cheated and you wonder if you’ll ever trust again
- You stalk them on social media
- You feel like you need “closure”
- You fantasize about whether it could still work
- You have difficulty focusing on work or school.
- Your thoughts are filled with your ex that you are unable to function effectively
What most people don’t realize is that recovering from your breakup is quite similar to recovering from an addiction. And just like addicts must break their attachment to toxic substances, people ending relationships must break free from their unhealthy attachment to another person. I show you my simple and very effective steps to help you break free.
Wanna Get Started?
Work with me and you will IMMEDIATELY experience one or all of the following:
- Regain your sense of self
- Freedom and relief from the attachment to your ex
- Find strength to stop obsessing over your ex
- Acceptance of your emotions and the understanding of how to let it take its course
- Strength to stick to your healthy boundaries
- Compassion to forgive yourself
- Understanding that the hurtful experience is uniquely related to your ex, to prevent blaming future partners for something they did not do
I’ll help you work through this painful and confusing time without judgement. This is not a “get your ex back” session, but a “get yourself back” meeting. The focus will all be on you and what you need to recover. After all, you must focus on and nurture the person who needs you most… you.