My subscribers are the first to get the 411 when I open up space in my quickly filled marketing challenges & coaching programs as well as when introduce new live webinars and events!
|Want the inside scoop? Sign up for updates… it’s FREE!
I encourage you to check out the Free Trainings I give on my podcast, marketing blog, newsletter, and webinars… or if you’re ready to kick your business & life up a level or two, take a look at my Private and Self-Paced Online Coaching!
If you’re able to ask your question in 140 characters or less, tweet me @CarmenSakurai and I’ll tweet you back a response!
Orrr… submit your question to possibly be featured in an upcoming episode of CarmenTV!
Just kidding 🙂
I’m a single mom of a home schooled, academically gifted, very active teen. I’m a religious education teacher at my church. I own a business from which I earn a full time income. My life is balanced… I never feel rushed or overwhelmed… and it took a lot of figuring out and discipline to get to this point of inner peace & freedom.
Funny thing is, I was the type of person who… if my head wasn’t attached to my neck, I’d probably forget it at every bubble tea shop I stop at… and freak out whenever something unexpected happened or didn’t go as plan.
It’s knowing how to be more effective & productive and knowing why you’re doing them in the first place.
Believe me, there are many others with MUCH, MUCH, MORE on their plates than I have. And the wonderful thing is, I’ve helped them “streamline” their activities & responsibilities so they can have more free time having fun!
If you’re ready to take the quality of your life and business to the next level, check out the Free Trainings I give on my podcast, marketing blog, newsletter, and webinars… or if you’re ready to kick your business & life up a level or two, take a look at my Private and Self-Paced Online Coaching!
- When I was in first grade, I used to make boys cry for fun.
- The most important day of my life was the day my Joshua (JRoc) was born. ♥
- I have a younger brother & a baby sister. I love them to pieces, but there are times when I’d pay to drop kick em across the ocean.
- My mom used to find live snails and caterpillars in my pockets.
- I live in Vegas, but I don’t gamble, drink alcohol, or smoke. And I’ve always said, “No” to drugs. Yep… this is me, 100% sober.
- “Non drowsy” meds will totally knock me out.
- If I had a pet pig, I’d name it “BACON”.
- I love love love love loooooooooooooooooove to eat.
- I loved loved loved loved loved looooooooooooved being pregnant.
- I’m afraid of the ocean because I *know* the water is waiting to swallow me.
- I’m a hula girl. I used to teach hula dancing and performed in luaus for $100 a dance.
- My first paying job was as a hostess for Giordanos of Willowbrook, IL… My boss’s name was Paco 🙂
- I’ve been told I look like an anime girl.
- I feel like I’ve given birth to everyone I know. Yes, including you.