Single mom, business owner, a son in college, religious education teacher, and a VERY proactive advocate for victims of narcissistic abuse…
As much as I love hearing from everyone, my primary responsibilities leave me very selective about the messages I am able to personally respond to. Which is why I’ve made certain to share as many resources and solutions right here on my website, newsletters, and social media.
- I’ve created cheat sheets, guides, and hacks available for free download for: Boundaries, Codependency, Breakup, and Narcissistic Abuse Recovery.
- Do you just have a question or two you want me to answer? Are you looking for quick reassurance and validation?
- You can now join my Free Text Community and stay in touch! This is MY number – companies won’t be sending you ads or anything annoying like that. It will be ME checking in on you, sharing uplifting texts, asking for feedback, and possibly video messages too! 🙂
- Text me at: 702.930.8423
- Add yourself to my contacts by clicking on the link so I can text you back.
- Please also consider subscribing to one or both of my podcasts where I share free tips, information, and action steps every week. Both shows feature a “Q&A Tuesday” where you can submit your question to be possibly answered on a future show. Choose from the Girlfriends’ Guide to Holding Your Own (boys are welcome too) and/or Choose You: Breaking Free from Narcissistic Abuse.
- Finally, I invite you to subscribe to one or both of my free “check-in” groups. Choose from my Girlfriends’ Weekly Check-In to receive tips, exercises, and FYIs you can use immediately to step into your life as your best and/or my Survivors’ Weekly Check-In for discussions, Q&As, notes, and validation in-between the Choose You Podcast episodes.
< ! > If you are in a life-threatening situation, call the 24-hr National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1.800.273.8255 or the 24-hr Crisis Text Line by texting “HELP” to 741-741.If your issue is an emergency, call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room.
For all other questions, please use the form below.