I wouldn’t. They’re already so deep into idealization; they won’t believe a word you say. I didn’t want to know who the new person was – and the amazing people around me …
NPD Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to Your Q’s
- Should I Warn the New Victim?
- Ex-Narc Was Active in Their Church and Charitable Causes. So S/He Must Be Able to Care About Other People?
- The Ex Looks So Happy in the New Relationship. Maybe the Narc Change for the Better?
- There Was a Very Real Connection Between Us. It Couldn’t Have Been an Illusion!
- Why is My Replacement Getting Better Treatment Than I Ever Got?
- How Are Narcissists Able To Move On So Fast?