Hi I’m Carmen Sakurai. Single Mom, Certified Life Strategist, Teacher, and Best Selling Author
With over 20 years of education, training, and extensive personal and professional experiences in Mental and Behavioral Transformation, I use a combination of Strategic Intervention and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy to deliver powerful, meaningful, and long-lasting results for my clients with less time and effort.
I have a solid understanding of human psychology, compassion for all personalities, and natural skill to carefully bring to surface the underlying motivation behind an individual’s thoughts and actions.
My expertise lie in stress management, burnout prevention, mental decluttering, and establishing solid boundaries. However, my coaching is focused on helping overfunctioning and codependent women undo destructive thought & behavior patterns, so they have the confidence to defend their boundaries, find their voice, and live in alignment with their authentic selves.
You can get to know more about me here. But right now, I’d like to know if this resonates with you…
- Why am I a magnet for bad luck?
- Why do I always attract the most toxic people?
- What else am I supposed to learn from this lesson? I’m sick of this!
- Is this really it for my life?
- How am I supposed to dig myself out of this financial rut?
- Why can’t I get motivated or stay positive?
- Why is happiness so effortless for others but not for me?
- How can I succeed when family and friends always discourage me?
- How do I escape all of this pressure?
- What am I supposed to do to completely change my life?
- A partner in life who is also your best friend and biggest fan. Someone who motivates you to take your strengths and talents and do something amazing.
- Be completely present and engaged in your life.
- Eliminate limited mindset and receive a mindset of abundance.
- Effortlessly attract and surround yourself with amazing people and opportunities.
- Living in peace and excitement because good things always come your way naturally.
- Days that are not limited by time – where you get everything done without feeling rushed or overwhelmed
- Feeling truly fulfilled and accomplished when you complete tasks and reach goals.
- Financial security doing what you love and enjoy.
- A thriving business that you truly love and believe in.
- Travel and explore parts of the world you’ve always dreamed of.
- Experience all you want from life without having to choose one over another due to money, time, or energy.
- You read all the popular self help books, found that you deserve to be truly happy, and learned to step into your value.
- You practiced positive affirmations first thing in the morning and right before you fell asleep.
- You listened to mindset podcasts and watched every motivational video you can find to remove the blocks that keep you from being happy or successful.
- You walked away from negative people and eliminated toxic relationships.
- You studied the law of attraction and read about manifesting what you want.
- You identified and focused on the things you can control and practiced acceptance over things you don’t.
- Nope… It’s not that you “did it wrong” or that it’s the “wrong time”
- No… You’re NOT meant for less
- Stop it… There’s nothing wrong with you
- and NO… You’re NOT being punished by the Universe, God, Source Energy, or anything else.
But here’s the deal…
No matter what you read, listen to, watch, or practice, meaningful and lasting transformations cannot happen if you’re still living the SAME patterns and functioning at the SAME level that got you where you are in the first place….
Why? The reason is because…
Regardless of where you are from, your age, childhood experiences & conditioning, level of education, or financial status… there are a number of COMMON self-protective, but destructive patterns human beings naturally follow when we reach a particular stage of life. And as much as we’d like to believe that our problem are unique and defend our challenges; there are proven steps you can take to break through the trap and transform your whole life.
Don’t waste any more time, energy, and tears feeling empty, tired, lost, and frustrated. I’ll show you how to UNDO those negative patterns in your behaviors, emotions and relationships and help you breakthrough.
With a clear path and a solid plan comes more time, energy, and possibly more money to live full out and truly enjoy your life! Not “someday”, not when you’ve saved up a little more money, not when you feel better prepared… RIGHT NOW.
I’ll help you…
- Identify the pattern you naturally follow, and understand how they keep you spinning in the same circle and block you from functioning at your best
- Learn effective and efficient techniques to break yourself out of that crazy-making thoughts and behaviors… until it finally becomes effortless
- Determine where you currently are and where you want to be
- Get clear with your priorities and how they agree with / contradict the results you want
- Identify the most valuable resources in your life and learn how to lean on those resources for strength and support in a healthy manner.
- Design a clear, step-by-step road map to get you BIG results quickly
- I’ll be here to answer questions, help you crush through obstacles, motivate, support, and keep you on the right track
I’ve helped my clients find…
- Relief from mind clutter
- Sharpened focus and increased energy
- Gain clarity about what they want to achieve in life
- Breathing that no longer feel strained
- Elevated awareness, self-esteem, self-respect, and self-compassion
- Getting back their sense of self
- Setting higher standards in their relationships
- Stop procrastinating and stepping up to take action.
- Freedom and relief from harmful attachment to people or experiences
- Finally looking forward to waking up the next morning
- Feeling refreshed, recharged, and ready to speed forward
- Becoming more aware of their thoughts, emotions, and choices; allowing them to be proactive in daily life instead of letting life “just happen.”
About Carmen Sakurai
Carmen is the Founder of Carmen Sakurai, Int’l, with a BSc in Psychology and certifications in Mental and Behavioral Health Studies with focus on Stress Management, Burnout Prevention, Depression, and Suicide/Violent Behavior.
She has trained in Strategic Intervention which encompass: human needs psychology, strategic therapy, social action therapy, direct and indirect negotiation, structural family therapy, life-cycle theory of business organization, mediation and conflict resolution techniques, and organizational psychology; and utilize the Triangle of Conflict: a process to help individuals reconnect with core emotions like joy, anger, sadness, fear, and excitement for a more engaged and authentic Self.
As a Certified Digital Coach, she has demonstrated her ability to effectively and successfully serve her clients via digital platform.
You can find her articles on popular websites including Ricky Martin’s Piccolo Universe, SheKnows, Little Things, Lifehack, and Thought Catalog.
Carmen currently resides in Las Vegas, NV with her favorite son Joshua. She is an elementary grade Religious Education teacher at her church and a proactive advocate for victims of narcissistic abuse.
Visit Carmen’s Lifestyle Blog: https://ItsCarmenTime.life
Fun Carmen Facts…
- Serious bubble tea addict
- Her EOS lipbalm goes everywhere she goes
- Her idea of “working out” is hula-hooping or randomly breaking out into a Tahitian dance
- Astrological sign: Cancer
- Goes to see The Avengers movies for a glimpse of Thor
- Not a fan of her own voice… hosts three podcasts anyway
- Fantasizes being on Food Network while cooking meals
- Uses the “Enligh is my second language” card whenever possible
- Myers–Briggs personality type: INFJ
» On the nightstand…
- The Law of Divine Compensation by Marianne Williamson
- The Obstacle is the Way by Ryan Holiday
- Blink by Malcolm Gladwell
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz (Note: I constantly refer back to Chapters 2-5… the rest just freaks me out.)
- You Are a Badass by Jen Sincero
- Mindset by Carol Dweck
- The Gifts of Imperfection by Brené Brown
- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
- Extreme Ownership by Jocko Willink
- The ONE Thing by Gary Keller
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- Carmen’s book summaries
- Mr. Robot
- Twin Peaks
- Parks and Rec
- Wakako Zake (anime and drama)
- Samurai Gourmet
- Koufuku Graffiti (Gourmet Girl)
- Ms. Koizumi Loves Ramen Noodles
- Isekai Izakaya: Japanese Food From Another World
- Attack on Titan