Carmen Sakurai is a Life Strategist, Best Selling Author, Teacher, and Advice Columnist.
Carmen continues to fine-tune the art of creating and living a fun and purposeful life, filled with meaningful accomplishments, inner peace, and virtually no stress. She has a solid understanding of the human mind, compassion for all personalities, and a natural skill to uncover the underlying motivation behind an individual’s thoughts and actions.
With just one coaching call, her clients have experienced:
- Relief from mind clutter
- Sharpened focus and increased energy
- Breathing that no longer feel strained
- Getting back their sense of self
- Freedom and relief from harmful attachment to people or experiences
- Finally looking forward to waking up the next morning
- Feeling refreshed, recharged, and ready to speed forward
- Becoming more aware of their thoughts, emotions, and choices; allowing them to be proactive in daily life instead of letting life “just happen.”
Carmen is the Founder of Carmen Sakurai, Int’l, with a BSc in Psychology and certifications in Mental and Behavioral Health Studies with focus on Stress Management, Burnout Prevention, Depression, and Suicide/Violent Behavior. As a Certified Digital Coach, she has demonstrated her ability to effectively and successfully serve her clients via digital platform.
You can find her articles on popular websites including Ricky Martin’s Piccolo Universe, SheKnows, Little Things, Lifehack, and Thought Catalog.
She currently resides in Las Vegas, NV with her son Joshua and their cat Jordyn. She volunteers as a 1st and 2nd-grade Religious Education teacher at her church and an advocate for victims of narcissistic abuse.
Random Carmen Facts…
- Serious bubble tea addict
- Carries around her EOS lipbalm everywhere she goes
- Her idea of “working out” is hula-hooping while watching anime or randomly breaking out into a Tahitian dance
- Coffee makes her drowsy
- Goes to see The Avengers movies for a glimpse of Thor
- Not a fan of her own voice… hosts three podcasts anyway
- Fantasizes being on Food Network while cooking meals
- Uses the “Enligh is my second language” card whenever possible
- Twin Peaks
- Criminal Minds
- Parks and Rec
- Stranger Things
- Wakako Zake
- Food Wars!: Shokugeki no Soma
- Koufuku Graffiti (Gourmet Girl)
- Attack on Titan