Are you ready to be DONE with the pain, misery, and obsession brought by this breakup?
Whether you did the dumping or were the dumpee, recovering from a relationship breakup is not easy for the majority of people who possess even just the most basic of human emotions.
You are left walking around with a gaping hole in your heart and a head full of obsessions. You feel lonely, numb, empty, and your heart is completely weighed down from pain and confusion.
It might even feel like you’ll never escape this misery… and because breakups can also mess with our ability to think rationally about matters regarding to our ex, it increases the possibility of us saying / doing/ behaving in ways we normally wouldn’t – then monumentally regretting our choices. Making this all the worse.
And there’s only so many times you can turn to your family and friends about this before they understandably grow exhausted by your sadness, anger, and repetitive stories.
So what are you supposed to do now?
My name is Carmen Sakurai. I’m a Certified Professional Life Strategist with a BSc Psychology, Certified Practitioner of several psychotherapy methods including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Coaching and Dialectical Behavior with over 20 years of education, training, and experiences in mental & behavioral health.
But my qualifications are only relevant because I have been where you are. I know what it’s like to be head-over-heels in love with someone you believed you were going to spend the rest of your life with one moment, then have your heart ripped out and torn into pieces the next.
I use science, data, research, and personal experiences to help my clients efficiently navigate out of breakup misery.
I’ll help you heal and move past your heart-shattering breakup by quickly and efficiently getting over your ex, increasing your self-worth, establishing and enforcing strong boundaries, and living-forward in alignment with your authentic self.
All in a safe, judgement-free space.
But unlike most relationship coaches, I won’t show you how to “get your ex back” nor do I give “save your relationship” or “dating” advice. My specialty lies in the “be done with the pain and take back your sanity” space, so if you’re looking for the strongest tag-team partner to kick your addiction to your ex without looking back, I’m your girl.
I’ll help you work through the pain and confusion as quickly and efficiently as possible – without sacrificing compassion. The objective is not to “get your ex back” but to “get yourself back”. After all, this is the time to focus on and nurture the person who needs you most – YOU.
Have you been asking yourself:
- Why wasn’t I good enough?
- How do I move on without closure?
- How do I stop loving them and break myself free from this pain?
- I have children with the ex. Am I doomed for life?
- I feel so broken – how is anyone ever going to love me again?
- How do I stop obsessing over my ex?
- How do I stop texting and stalking my ex on social media?
- How am I supposed to face the world alone?
- We had a future planned. How am I supposed to start over?
- What if they find love before I do?
- How will I ever trust again?
Education & Certifications
- BSc. Psychology
- Certified Professional Life Coach
- Certified (CBT) Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Coach Practitioner
- Certified (DBT) Dialectical Behavior Therapy Life Coach
- Certified (REBT) Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy Life Coach
- Certified Gestalt Life Coach
- Certified NLP Practitioner
- Strategic Intervention Coach
- Stress Management & Burnout Prevention Certification
- Depression & Suicide Prevention Certification
- Certified Digital Coach
I get you. I get that everything you’re thinking and feeling is very real for you.
For straightforward guidance from someone who understands, I’m here.
Showing all 3 results