Discovering that you’ve been a victim of narcissistic abuse can shatter your world as you’ve always known it.
The pain, confusion, and self-doubt that you’ve had to endure – the horrible behavior and repeated lies you’ve been making excuses for. They’re all starting to make sense.
However… with this realization comes pain, confusion, and feelings of anger, loneliness, fear, betrayal, and abandonment beyond anything you’ve ever experienced.
Well meaning friends and family who sympathetically listened at first… begin to keep distance. They can’t understand why you cannot “move on”. But how can they? The NPD thought process and rationalizing is so far removed from that of a “normal” person’s, it’s virtually impossible for anyone to understand what a victim is being dragged through unless they’ve experienced the wrath first-hand.
Many therapists and counselors are still not familiar with what narcissistic abuse truly looks like, and victims have been misdiagnosed with depression and bipolar personality disorder… resulting in further invalidation and shaming.
Do you ask yourself:
- What the hell just happened?
- Is he/she really a narcissist?
- Why wasn’t I good enough?
- So it was all a lie?
- How do I stop loving them and break myself free from this excruciating pain?
- I have children with the narcissist so I can’t go NC. Am I doomed for life?
- My life with the narcissist was wiped out like it was nothing – how do I mourn something that wasn’t even real?
- Is it too late to start over if I was raised by a narcissistic parent?
- I was raised by a narcissist. How am I supposed to know what good parenting is supposed to look like?
- How do I deal with all the lies they continue to spread about me?
- How do I restore relationships with other members of my family who were influenced by the narcissist?
- How am I supposed to trust again?
So what are you supposed to do now?
My name is Carmen Sakurai.
I’m a Certified Trauma-Informed Master Life Coach, Certified Coach Practitioner of several types of psychotherapy including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Dialectical Behavior Therapy, and Rational Emotive Behavioral, with over 20 years of education, training, and experiences.
But my qualifications are only relevant because I’m also a survivor of toxic relationships and narcissistic abuse.
The constant suffering and having to cope with the pain, confusion, and loneliness was take a toll on my health and sanity, so I gathered every last ounce of strength I had left to fight this, kicking and screaming.
I used all the tools, knowledge, research, and first-hand experience to experiment with countless approaches, actions, and strategies – until I was finally able to shatter the mask, release the toxic bond, and break free.
- BSc. Psychology
- Certified Trauma-Informed Master Life Coach
- Certified (CBT) Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Coach Practitioner
- Certified (DBT) Dialectical Behavior Therapy Life Coach
- Certified (REBT) Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy Life Coach
- Certified (ACT) Acceptance and Commitment Therapy Coach
- Certified Gestalt Life Coach
- Certified Strategic Intervention Coach
- Stress Management & Burnout Prevention Certification
- Depression & Suicide Prevention Certification
- Certified Digital Coach
Education & Certifications
- I no longer have to “cope” with emotional pain
- I’m no longer triggered by songs, events, and memories
- I no longer feel guilty about saying “No”
- I no longer make excuses for bad/shady behavior
- I’m confident about everything I bring to the table in any relationship
- My boundaries are solid
- I trust my intuition
- The narcissists in my life have simply become irrelevant
I get you. I believe you and everything you’re going through.
Let me help you navigate out of this living hell.